What you will be doing
We are looking to hire an ambitious and experienced Product Marketing Manager with a commercial centric approach to drive significant company growth. Reporting into the Head of Product Marketing you will work closely with our Product Management, Sales, and Business Development teams to craft messaging and conceive innovative marketing programs, product positioning guides and Go-To-Market strategies that drive demand.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will
- Interpret the technical capabilities of our products for marketing and sales teams and translate that into selling language and engaging stories
- Work with Customer Success, Partnerships, Marketing and PR to define our communications strategy and contribute directly to the prioritisation and creation of content and channel engagement
- Develop and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, adoption, and customer satisfaction
- Apply your in-depth understanding of our customers to act as a voice of the customer inside of ComplyAdvantage
- Gathering a deep understanding of the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborating with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Plan, write, and create product marketing assets and work closely with the Content team to ensure these are being utilised to their fullest potential, mapping these to each stage of the buyer’s journey
- Own the product launches, working closely with the marketing team to ensure the right marketing mix is struck to achieve launch KPIs as well as overall awareness and adoption of the release.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will have
- B2B Marketing or product orientation/expertise
- The ability to understand complex technical concepts and language, and translate into crisp and accessible, outcome focus information
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, shares information actively; responds properly, reports on-time; accepts input and other opinions
- Ability to act on own initiative
- Competency in Google Suit and Microsoft Suite products
- A track record of performance from executing successful product launches to assisted conversions
- Proven experience in being self-directed and working with minimal supervision
- Data-driven—use data to measure results and inform decision making
The impact you will have
A product expert and one of the primary product evangelists in the marketing organisation you will lead and manage product and solution marketing initiatives to differentiate ComplyAdvantage from its competitors. Ensuring there is organisational alignment across stakeholders for release delivery and that customers, employees, and partners are prepared for product updates will be part of your remit.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale through our propriety AI-driven technology.
In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and have nearly 400 employees, with ambitious plans to get to 500 by the end of the year! We are rapidly growing and already have a client base of 500 enterprises across 75 different countries.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
What’s in it for you?
- The salary range for this role is $80,000 to $115,000, if your salary expectation is higher please reach out and we can discuss other possible role options
- Equity as we want you to have a part of what we are building
- Unlimited Time Off Policy- A work life balance and focus on our wellbeing are critical to keep us performing at our best.
- Hybrid working- We want you to strike a balance and be where you do your best work. You will work with your manager to agree what is best for you and your team.
- Opportunity to work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people, who are keen to share their knowledge and continuously improve
- Annual learning budget to drive your performance and career development
- Parental leave and childcare benefits
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Medical (100%), Dental (90%) and Vision(80%) contribution
- Access to retail discounts (TriNet)
- Pre-Tax transit benefits
What will happen next
- A member of the Talent Team will review your application
- You will receive a call from the Talent Team
- You will interview for the line manager for the position
- You will complete a short task and present this to a panel so we can see you in action
- You may have a final with the Head of Product, depending on their availability for the panel interview
- You will receive an offer
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.