What you will be doing
As part of our growth plans we are looking to expand in the US, and therefore are looking to hire experienced AML Sales Executives to help us achieve that goal. You will be charged with selling our solutions into Fintech, Insurance, Gaming and Casinos as well as Neobanks, Crypto Exchanges as well as Tier 1 banks and other financial institutions across North America. You will be someone who has solid exposure to velocity selling as well lengthy sales cycles, large deal sizes, and the complexities of the sorts of sales processes involved in these dealings.
As an AML Sales Executive you will
- Generate new opportunities from targeted outbound activity, networking and referrals
- Engage with senior decision makers in the designated market segments, qualify opportunities, negotiate and close deals
- Effectively manage pipeline, prioritize the right deals and create urgency
- Consistently overachieve upon new business target against a quarterly quota
- Feedback valuable market and product intelligence to our Product and Strategy teams
- Contribute towards on-boarding and training of the lead generation and junior sales team, through best practice sharing and coaching
As an AML Sales Executive, you will have
- Experience selling SaaS solutions (into Financial Services highly beneficial)
- Exposure to Compliance or AML / Fraud (highly beneficial)
- New Business mentality.
- Successful track record selling high velocity as well as $100k ARR transactions
- Experience in solution/value based sales, successful selling to Financial Services is a plus
- Strong sales methodology focusing on the value not the product
- Coachable, keen to continually learn & improve
- Smart, ambitious and motivated individual that doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Passionate self-starter that is self-directed and able to execute independently
- Strong team spirit and able to work effectively in collaboration with others
- Keen commercial instinct to determine which opportunities to prioritize
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (fluent in English) and consultative approach to close business
The impact you will have
The Americas is our fastest growing region and we are looking for experienced sales professionals to join our team to drive commercial performance making ComplyAdvantage the market leader.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale through our propriety AI-driven technology.
In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and have nearly 400 employees, with ambitious plans to get to 500 by the end of the year! We are rapidly growing and already have a client base of 500 enterprises across 75 different countries.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
What’s in it for you?
- The salary range for this role is $100,000 to $135,000, if your salary expectation is higher please reach out and we can discuss other possible role options
- Generous commission based on your performance
- Equity as we want you to have a part of what we are building
- Unlimited Time Off Policy- A work life balance and focus on our wellbeing are critical to keep us performing at our best.
- Hybrid working- We want you to strike a balance and be where you do your best work. You will work with your manager to agree what is best for you and your team.
- Opportunity to work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people, who are keen to share their knowledge and continuously improve
- Annual learning budget to drive your performance and career development
- Parental leave and childcare benefits
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Medical (100%), Dental (90%) and Vision(80%) contribution
- Access to retail discounts (TriNet)
- Pre-Tax transit benefits
What will happen next
- A member of the Talent Team will review your application
- You will receive a call from the Talent Team
- You will interview for the line manager for the position
- You will complete a short task and present this to a panel so we can see you in action
- You may have a final with the CRO
- You will receive an offer
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.