ComplyAdvantage is seeking a driven and Implementation Consultant, this role will entail working directly with clients to drive new customer implementations of ComplyAdvantage AML, Transaction Monitoring and Payment Screening solutions.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 500 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
About the role
- Understand the client’s technical landscape, working with them to define a solution approach and integration plan that fits with its intended operating model
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate with the Customer Success Managers and Solution Engineers during all project phases, from initial kickoff through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Create internal design configuration documentation
- Create implementation plan collateral and design document templates
- Proactively identify project roadblocks and manage subsequent issue tracking / resolution
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with the Customer Success Managers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Write technical requirements and business specifications for client implementations
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or sciences
- Strong experience in SaaS or customer facing experience
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience with dealing with client IT teams as well as systems integrations
- Passionate self-starter that is self-directed and able to execute independently
- Technical understanding of Rest API services and implementation
- Experience with AML and Client Onboarding solutions is a big plus but not required.
What’s in it for you?
- The salary range for this role is $60,000 to $95,000, if your salary expectation is higher please reach out and we can discuss other possible role options
- Equity as we want you to have a part of what we are building
- Unlimited Time Off Policy- A work life balance and focus on our wellbeing are critical to keep us performing at our best.
- Hybrid working- We want you to strike a balance and be where you do your best work. You will work with your manager to agree what is best for you and your team.
- Opportunity to work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people, who are keen to share their knowledge and continuously improve
- Annual learning budget to drive your performance and career development
- Parental leave and childcare benefits
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Medical (100%), Dental (90%) and Vision(80%) contribution
- Access to retail discounts (TriNet)
- Pre-Tax transit benefits
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.