We are looking for a driven, talented RevOps Analyst with knowledge in data analytics to help us build our SaaS-based anti-money laundering solutions, which help organizations fight financial crime! We are building cutting edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists. You will join the Commercial Team and be a partner with the Head of RevOps to enable the business to realise it’s growth targets.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures and Balderton Capital.
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
We are looking for an expert RevOps Analyst to join our Commercial team. You’ll get involved in:
- Partnering with the Head of RevOps to enable the business to realise its aggressive growth targets
- Support the implementation of best practices to build a world class revenue machine and enable the commercial organisation to scale smoothly and rapidly
- Support the Head of RevOps in establishing insights into performance, defining SLAs between groups & managing commercial forecasts for the business.
- Support the creation of growth strategies and international/segment expansion plans, whilst supporting the cross-functional planning processes
- Curate & build reporting insights for the revenue teams, including Customer Success, Implementation & Support,
- Support enablement to create a high-performance culture - develop and manage the onboarding of new recruits, by defining and managing ongoing training
- Manage custom reporting analysis alongside other sales operations functions
What does success look like after 3 months?
- Ownership and independence on stand-alone projects for the Commercial function
- Expected to share your skills, offer support and build a reputation of being a key point of contact in the Commercial function
- Demonstrating ability as a contributor in the Commercial team:
- Ability to communicate analysis, findings, and recommendations to various stakeholders and senior executives
- Ability to produce analytical work that is customer & business focused
- Ability to discover trends, patterns, and stories told by data and present them to stakeholders and senior executives
We’re looking for a smart and motivated individual that takes pride in their work and contributes to an informal working environment. You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above, taking into account the following:
- An analytical background/demonstrable aptitude for problem solving
- Minimum of 1-2 years professional business experience
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel, G-Suite or similar tools (Google Sheets, Open Office etc.)
- Good attention to detail, with a methodological approach to data
- Fluent English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Keen strategic and commercial instincts
- Smart, ambitious and motivated without taking themselves too seriously
- Passionate self-starter that is self-directed and able to execute independently
- Strong team spirit and able to work effectively in collaboration with others
- Hungry to get stuck in and work with all levels of the team to drive the organisation forward
- Excellent communication skills, able to manage senior stakeholders
- Data management, Business Information/Reporting experience with a track record in driving insights (highly desirable)
- A start-up mentality, with prior start-up experience (highly desirable)
- Experience/exposure to B2B SaaS sales (preferred)
- Understanding of the financial services market (preferred)
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below:
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance - Regina Maria
- Meal tickets - 15 RON / day
- Training budget - 2000 pounds/year (prorated)
- Work From Home policy
- Unlimited holiday policy
- Stock options