We are looking for a driven, talented Data Quality Specialist with expertise in data quality to help us build our SaaS-based anti-money laundering solutions, which help organizations fight financial crime! We are building cutting edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists. You will join the Data Quality Team, being involved in maintaining the data that the company owns for the purpose of increasing its precision and quality
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 250 employees, and we're not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor
We are looking for an expert Data Quality Specialist to join our Data Quality team. You’ll get involved in maintaining the data that the company owns for the purpose of increasing its precision and quality
- Manual checking of data to ensure the software is working as expected
- Interrogating multiple applications to come to a determination about an Individual profile in our system
- Review manually a large number of profiles which will require attention to detail and investigative work
What does success look like after 3 months?
- You will understand our data structure and data quality criteria
- You will achieve and maintain high levels for accuracy and work speed
- You will be able to work independently on the assigned tasks and business as usual activities
We’re looking for a smart and motivated individual that takes pride in their work and contributes to an informal working environment. You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above, taking into account the following:
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Access, or another database or spreadsheet application
- Good attention to details and patience
- Online research skills
- Great English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Secondary education (current University Students welcome)
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below;
- Medical Insurance - Regina Maria
- Meal tickets - 15 RON / day
- Unlimited Leave policy
- Flexible Working Hours
- Training budget