We're currently hiring for 2x Customer Success Managers to join our CS team in New York. You'll be charged with nurturing relationships with a portfolio of our customers. You will be a trusted advisor to our clients helping them to get the best results from using the platform while feeding back ideas to the product development teams.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 260 employees, and we're not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor
About the role
What you will do:
- Portfolio of customers - manage your own set of customers from onboarding to training to adoption and beyond. You will be their dedicated contact and own the overall relationship with each client.
- Ensure that a implementation plan is in place for each new customer and take responsibility for a successful onboarding process, working with the various stakeholders, e.g. their technology team, compliance & risk teams
- Provide proactive support to our clients by helping them to increase adoption, improve utilisation and take responsibility for minimising churn and ensuring renewal
- Provide ongoing support to our clients, responding to their queries and coordinating across the various ComplyAdvantage teams to solve their problems
- Drive cross-sell and upsell and expanding contract revenue in conjunction with the sales/account management team
- Play a primary role in shaping the product roadmap based on customer feedback
- Support/drive new feature roll outs, including formal and informal training of customers and the internal sales/marketing teams, drafting client communications, etc.
- Actively contribute towards market development work, e.g. working with marketing to create high quality collateral/content and working with the product team to define future requirements
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how ComplyAdvantage can better serve our customers
The ideal candidate
- A true passion for customers – fanatical about getting them the right outcomes and becoming their advocate
- Proactive self-starter that is self-directed and able to solve problems and execute independently
- Strong team spirit and able to coordinate across teams and build consensus
- Good understanding of technology and familiarity with concepts such as APIs, cloud solutions a benefit
- Strong process management skills, won’t drop any balls!
Nice to have
- Prior start-up experience a benefit
- Project management experience
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below;
- Competitive salary
- 100% paid medical insurance
- Dental/Vision/Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 5 weeks vacation
- Flexible work environment
- Fully stocked kitchen