ComplyAdvantage is seeking a driven and enthusiastic individual to become a part of our marketing team focused on growing the North American market. Our team is responsible for strategic planning, execution, and tracking of all marketing initiatives in North America. As a Marketing Associate, you will become a key player in accelerating our growth.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys working in a collaborative cross-functional team environment and has a “can do” attitude to help interface with sales, operations, channel marketing specialists, and agencies.
This role requires a results-focused marketer who wants to make an impact. ABM and B2B marketing experience is a plus. Familiarity with financial services and the fintech ecosystem is needed, but deep experience is not required. This role reports to the Regional Marketing Manager for Americas.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 260 employees, and we're not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor
About the role:
- Become an advocate and expert of the North American market and ComplyAdvantage’s value proposition for each individual market segment
- Develop a deep understanding of our Ideal Customer Profile and how our product serves this profile
- Use your knowledge to create and collaborate in the development of external and internal marketing assets including: sales enablement materials, case studies, website content, and email marketing content that clearly outlines trends in the space, pain points in the market, our product value and positions ComplyAdvantage as the leader in our space
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with channel marketing specialists, sales, product marketing, and customer success
- Research and analyze external market information, including market trends, competitor offerings, product specifications, and compliance market trends and use findings to help guide the direction and activities of the department.
- Work with creative freelancers to direct and execute branding ideas, copy, graphic designs, and promotional materials in appropriate media channels
- Collaborates, participates in, and coordinates promotional events or trade shows
- Partners with the sales to move generated leads through the sales process
- Assist with multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Sense of urgency and strong follow up skills are expected
- Use data and analytics to measure KPIs, and help guide and evaluate effectiveness of strategic marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
- Have strong organizational, project management, communication skills to meet strict deadlines and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a constantly changing fast-growing start-up environment.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience preferably in the B2B technology space and/or experience in compliance or financial services marketing
- Is comfortable working with Salesforce, Wordpress, and Google Analytics
- Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign and Pardot experience are nice to have but not required
- Can stay up to date with local legislation and relevant news events
- Interest in the financial services / fintech / risk and compliance space
- Currently based in the NY Tri-state area
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below;
- Competitive salary
- 100% paid medical insurance
- Dental/Vision/Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 5 weeks vacation
- Flexible work environment
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly/Bi-Weekly team outings