Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures and Balderton Capital.
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
We are looking for an expert Front end Developer to join our Platform team. You’ll get involved in designing the API for consumption by the web applications and external API consumers.
- You will be responsible for implementing the front-end logic that defines the behavior of the visual elements of a web application. This consists of implementing a well-structured and reusable series of components to facilitate the development of a uniform and easily expandable web application.
- You will implement data handling and application interaction with the services that reside on the back-end (API).
- You will be working with key members of our Platform team in designing the API for consumption by the web applications and external API consumers.
- You will be working with UI designers, business analysts and UX experts to determine functional and nonfunctional requirements of the web application.
What does success look like after 3 months?
- Take the ownership of the existing UI applications such as: App.ca frontend, CA Admin and plan their migration to React
- Take leadership of the frontend chapter
- Integrate well within the Screening Teams
- Have a better understanding of the business and how customers are using the apps
- Participate and contribute together with the other frontend developers to the frontend Chapter at company level
- Share knowledge within the team
We’re looking for a smart and motivated individual that takes pride in their work and contributes to an informal working environment. You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above, taking into account the following:
- Experience in building enterprise grade client side apps in one of the following frameworks Angular, React, Vue etc. and the ability to transfer existing knowledge to a new framework if required
- Knowledge of the advantages and disadvantages of various authorization and session techniques in API-based web applications
- Good understanding of HTTP, async request handling and JSON
- Familiarity with build tools (Webpack, Grunt, Gulp.js or Broccoli etc)
- Familiarity with test frameworks such as Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai etc
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or other related topics
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below;
- Medical Insurance - Regina Maria
- Meal tickets - 15 RON / day
- Training budget - 2000 pounds/year (prorated)
- Work From Home policy
- 21 days off (adding +3 each year, up to 30 days off)
- Stock options