Senior Programme Manager
We are looking for a driven, talented Programme Manager with knowledge in running cross-functional change and delivery programmes to help us build our SaaS-based anti-money laundering solutions, which help organizations fight financial crime! We are building cutting edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists. You will be a founding member of our new delivery function, being involved in delivering strategic programmes of work both internally and also for our larger customers.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures and Balderton Capital.
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor
We are looking for an expert Programme Manager to join our new delivery team. You’ll get involved in
- Develop and design cross-cutting programmes of work to deliver against the companies highest objectives both internally and customer facing
- Coordinating the successful delivery to the Tier 1 account from contract close through go live to ultimate ongoing delivery
- Working with our world class engineering team and delivery managers to ensure successful delivery against milestones.
- Developing and building out the ongoing support processes and team to continue to deliver on contractual demands
What does success look like after 3 months?
- You will have taken ownership for delivery against our commitments to our largest customers interacting with stakeholders across the business from top to bottom.
- In consultation with the COO and CEO you will have identified the key strategic programmes of work across the business and put in processes and mechanisms to effectively deliver those programmes.
- You will have formed strong trust based relationships with a wide variety of colleagues globally
We’re looking for a smart and motivated individual that takes pride in their work and contributes to an informal working environment. You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above, and you will have the following:
- Strong programme management and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate complex topics to both day to day teams and senior stakeholders
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Experience of delivery of tech enabled programmes
You may also have:
- Commercial experience (especially of contract negotiation)
- Experience working with larger external organisations
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below;
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- 25 days’ holiday
- Flexible working hours, and remote working opportunity
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Health Care Plan
- Travel season loan ticket
- Cycle to work scheme with Evans Cycles
- Training and development budget