Complex Networks is a global lifestyle video, brand, and media company jointly owned by Hearst and Verizon, and is one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels. It is a top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Netflix, and Snapchat.
Complex's Brand Partnerships Studio is looking for a highly motivated, experienced, and driven multidisciplinary Freelance Designer to work across a range of client-facing projects in digital, broadcast video, and Strategy.
This position is based in our New York office. To be considered for this position you must be local to the area.
Our ideal candidate is a highly creative individual with a deep love of design and the Complex culture. The Designer will work collaboratively with the Design, Strategy, Promotions, and Branded Content teams to create pitch presentations for new products, identities for new shows, build on existing franchises, and more.
- 3+ years experience in the design field
- Motivated and eager to grow.
- Good at taking and giving feedback.
- Must be able to conceive and execute look and feel for show identities
- Must have strong knowledge on pop culture trends across the various platforms
- Must demonstrate a refined, stylish approach to typography and layout
- Demonstrated record of contributing innovative and creative solutions on tight deadlines Self-motivated and a good communicator with a demonstrated ability to multitask
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects) Experience with Premiere and Cinema 4D is a plus
Interested applicants should be sure to include a portfolio/website link with their submission.
About Complex Networks
Complex is a global lifestyle brand and media company and one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex Networks generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels and is a Top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on channels like Facebook and YouTube. Complex Networks develops and distributes video programming on several distribution channels including Netflix, Facebook, Snapchat, and Fuse. The company cultivates content that spans across popular culture - from music to movies, sports to video games, fashion to food. In November 2017, the company successfully hosted its second ComplexCon event in Long Beach, California, attracting 200 top brands and over 50,000 attendees to the two-day cultural festival.
CHECK US OUT: