Complex Networks is a global lifestyle video, brand, and media company jointly owned by Hearst and Verizon, and is one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels. It is a top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Netflix, and Snapchat.
Complex is seeking an experienced Junior Recruiter to support our hiring needs. As a Junior Recruiter, you will use various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make the transition to in-house at a growing company.
Working alongside our recruiting team you will be responsible for identifying, sourcing, and conducting informational phone screens of qualified candidates for current open positions from various channels; LinkedIn, social media, conferences, Boolean strings, cold calling, and networking.
- At the direction of the Recruiting team, you'll execute on a sourcing strategy in partnership with the Director of Recruitment to develop a robust pipeline of top-tier candidates
- Drive innovative sourcing strategies to find and attract the top passive and active talent for open positions
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Actively source candidates utilizing professional networks, social media, and other relevant resources
- Collaborate and update all internal stakeholders with candidate and requisition activity
- Maintain the integrity of the recruiting reports and applicant tracking systems
- Assist the recruiting team with a smooth hiring process and positive candidate experience
- You have 1-2+ years of work experience ideally in a Recruiting, People Operations, or HR capacity
- You have the ability to build collaborative relationships with teammates, candidates and hiring managers
- You are incredibly organized and know how to get the job done in time sensitive situations
- You are a team player; ready to help out across teams as situations come up
- You are a creative problem solver who is always thinking about how to improve processes
- You are clear, succinct communication
- You have excellent time management skills
- You have previous experience in a Sourcer/ Recruiting Coordinator position
- You have extensive experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
- You have experience working within media and/or an ad agency
- You’ve worked with an ATS before (Greenhouse)
About Complex Networks
Complex is a global lifestyle brand and media company and one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex Networks generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels and is a Top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on channels like Facebook and YouTube. Complex Networks develops and distributes video programming on several distribution channels including Netflix, Facebook, Snapchat, and Fuse. The company cultivates content that spans across popular culture - from music to movies, sports to video games, fashion to food. In November 2017, the company successfully hosted its second ComplexCon event in Long Beach, California, attracting 200 top brands and over 50,000 attendees to the two-day cultural festival.
CHECK US OUT: