Complex Networks is a global lifestyle video, brand, and media company jointly owned by Hearst and Verizon, and is one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels. It is a top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Netflix, and Snapchat.
Complex’s Development Team is currently seeking a Development Assistant in its Beverly Hills office. This person will be will be primarily responsible for providing administrative support to Branded Content & Development teams to ensure smooth and effective work flows.
- Maintain daily calendars and contacts lists for Development Executives & coordinate productions for Branded Content Division.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel for Development and Production teams across both Premium & Branded Departments.
- Track progression of projects from negotiation and development to final delivery; and report progress cross-functionally to other teams
- Process extensive expense reports for Development Executives & production expenses within Branded Content.
- Join Premium Content Development & Branded Content meetings/calls to take notes on production timelines, logistics, creative, and execution.
- Provide administrative support to Executives across Premium Content & Branded Content.
- Available to field calls / emails beyond standard working hours given the nature of production & development for both Premium & Branded campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Agency or other industry experience a plus
- Successful candidate will be a self-starter with strong interest in Entertainment / Television / Branded Content / Production
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with Senior Management across the company
- Must be highly adaptable to respond to and address issues on the fly
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and Google G-Suite programs
About Complex Networks
Complex is a global lifestyle brand and media company and one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex Networks generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels and is a Top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on channels like Facebook and YouTube. Complex Networks develops and distributes video programming on several distribution channels including Netflix, Facebook, Snapchat, and Fuse. The company cultivates content that spans across popular culture - from music to movies, sports to video games, fashion to food. In November 2017, the company successfully hosted its second ComplexCon event in Long Beach, California, attracting 200 top brands and over 50,000 attendees to the two-day cultural festival.