Complex Networks is a global lifestyle video, brand, and media company jointly owned by Hearst and Verizon, and is one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels. It is a top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Netflix, and Snapchat.
Complex Networks is hiring a Video Producer to join the Brand Partnerships Studio (Ad Sales Marketing) team. This individual will be responsible for supporting the Associate Director of Production and Senior Producers with coordinating branded content video and photo shoots, events and managing budgets and vendor relationships.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Support Production team on large scale campaigns that include video and photo shoots, partner events, sweepstakes, and miscellaneous activations
- Contribute to tools such as talent and vendor databases
- Procure vendors for events and productions
- Scout and secure locations for events and productions
- Book travel for crew, clients, and talent
- Oversee sweepstakes fulfillment
- Maintain campaign budgets and credit card reconciliation
- Track and record all actual spends vs. projected spends
- Work with finance team on invoice coding
- Act as on-site liaison between talent and production crew for appearances, video and photo-shoots and events
- Familiarity with major markets: LA/NYC/MIA/CHI/SF
- Interview and manage intern team
- Travel as needed for department projects
- 4 years of experience in a related field (preferably in a comparable agency)
- Must have produced shoots (photo/video) and have had exposure to large-scale event activations
- Prior experience both projecting and managing budgets is key
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
Traits, Skills, and Abilities that are a must:
- Positive attitude
- Highly Organized
- Focus and tenacity to get tasks completed no matter the cost
- Ability to leverage personal/professional contacts to complete projects
- Resourceful nature and self-sufficiency can take the initiative to meet team goals
- Fast moving and communicative while working on various projects
- Ability to work while mobile and stay on top of projects while on the road
- Familiarity with presentation programs - Keynote, GoogleDocs, etc.
About Complex Networks
Complex is a global lifestyle brand and media company and one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex Networks generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels and is a Top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on channels like Facebook and YouTube. Complex Networks develops and distributes video programming on several distribution channels including Netflix, Facebook, Snapchat, and Fuse. The company cultivates content that spans across popular culture - from music to movies, sports to video games, fashion to food. In November 2017, the company successfully hosted its second ComplexCon event in Long Beach, California, attracting 200 top brands and over 50,000 attendees to the two-day cultural festival.
CHECK US OUT: