Complex Networks is a global lifestyle video, brand, and media company jointly owned by Hearst and Verizon, and is one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels. It is a top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Netflix, and Snapchat.
Complex seeks an experienced Digital Account Manager to join the team in our New York office. This role will serve as an integral part of the Revenue Operations team, focusing on providing higher value beyond the planning of campaigns, working closely with internal departments as well as agencies to ideate and plan each campaign flawlessly, being a part of the team that is making Complex's Digital success a reality! Accuracy, efficiency, analysis and the ability to work independently while meeting numerous pressing deadlines are vital to being successful in this position. This role leads the campaign management, media measurement and client servicing of interactive programs in the Complex Media Network with quality and excellence.
- Liaison with various internal and external clients to ensure campaign execution and success
- Tag collection from clients and routing to ad ops teams for QA
- Optimizing campaigns for delivery and performance
- Ability to organize and distill raw data into actionable insights, creating weekly reporting that is centered around KPIs for the program in keynote format
- Build up to a campaign summary report which could also include dashboard reports and highlights campaign success with thoughtful insights into the program
- Capturing screen shots and deliver in a timely fashion
- Creating, running and recapping weekly status meetings with clients and internal meetings with teams
- End of the month billing
- Identifying incremental opportunities based on performance of campaign and requesting incremental media plans from the media planners
- 1+ year(s) in Digital Media, with a focus on Sales Support or Account Management; past internship experience welcomed
- Team work, interpersonal skills, and customer service attitude a must
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, accountability, and excellent follow-through
- Problem-solving, analytical skills, and resourcefulness
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management; ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to adapt to and operate effectively in fast-paced and evolving team environment
- Familiarity with Third Party Ad Serving platforms/Rich Media/Verification providers (OAS, GAM/DFP/DFA, Atlas, PointRoll, Eyeblaster, Eyewonder, MOAT, IAS,DoubleVerify, Sizemek, Nielsen)
About Complex Networks
Complex is a global lifestyle brand and media company and one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex Networks generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels and is a Top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on channels like Facebook and YouTube. Complex Networks develops and distributes video programming on several distribution channels including Netflix, Facebook, Snapchat, and Fuse. The company cultivates content that spans across popular culture - from music to movies, sports to video games, fashion to food. In November 2017, the company successfully hosted its second ComplexCon event in Long Beach, California, attracting 200 top brands and over 50,000 attendees to the two-day cultural festival.
CHECK US OUT: