Complex Networks is a global lifestyle video, brand, and media company jointly owned by Hearst and Verizon, and is one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels. It is a top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Netflix, and Snapchat.
Complex's Sole Collector is seeking an experienced On Camera Talent for Price The Hype. Our breakout internet sneaker series 'Price the Hype' returns for its second season!— This is the ultimate sneaker gameshow where sneaker-heads battle it out for the chance to win a coveted pair of kicks.
We are looking for a co-host to guide contestants along these games and drill with his/her sneaker knowledge.
- Host a scripted show involving a wide range of topics surrounding sneakers and fashion
- Deliver off-the-cuff analysis and commentary as needed
- Be composed and unflappable on camera even when things aren't going as planned
- On-camera experience, particularly in a live hosting capacity
- Video reel showing on-camera work & a script read is required to complete your submission.
* Please submit at this site: Sneaker Game Show
About Complex Networks
Complex is a global lifestyle brand and media company and one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex Networks generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels and is a Top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on channels like Facebook and YouTube. Complex Networks develops and distributes video programming on several distribution channels including Netflix, Facebook, Snapchat, and Fuse. The company cultivates content that spans across popular culture - from music to movies, sports to video games, fashion to food. In November 2017, the company successfully hosted its second ComplexCon event in Long Beach, California, attracting 200 top brands and over 50,000 attendees to the two-day cultural festival.
CHECK US OUT: