ComplexCon is an expertly curated convention and festival bringing the world of Complex to life. The groundbreaking festival and exhibition that brings together pop culture, music, art, food, style, sports, innovation, activism, and education. The minds behind Complex collaborate with Creative Directors such as Pharrell Williams and the legendary artist Takashi Murakami to imagine a place where creators, curators and YOU converge to celebrate and shape our culture.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager for ComplexCon focused team. This individual will project manage the production of custom Marketing programs for top-tier brands and serve as the lead that collaborates with key internal stakeholders and clients to execute a flawless ComplexCon.
- Manage all aspects of pre-production, build out, and post-production Marketing activities for ComplexCon
- Build relationships with clients to create an effective partnership
- Day-to-day contact for internal departments/partners, specific to all activities related to ComplexCon
- Lead weekly internal/external program status meetings
- Develop client-facing Scope of Work that outlines custom program details
- Drive timeline management and deliverables to hit deadlines
- Oversee budget tracking to ensure the custom program stays within budget
- Collaborate with internal departments (Strategy, Video, Branded Content, AdOps, Design, Web Dev, etc.) to ensure program efficiency and KPI delivery
- Work closely with Marketing Production Team to co-produce branded video shoots, photo shoots surrounding ComplexCon
- Lead post-mortem discussions/report on key partnerships
- Work with sales & ad operations team to develop program recap deck & reporting analysis
- Minimum 3-4 years in digital media and/or marketing/advertising/PR with a focus on Project management, Production management and/or Event management
- Very strong verbal, organizational and problem-solving skills and must be extremely detailed oriented
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with digital media and content production across various media platforms (e.g. Digital, Branded Content, Social)
- Passion for lifestyle verticals, including fashion, music, sports, gaming and pop culture
ABOUT COMPLEX NETWORKS
Complex is a global lifestyle brand and media company and one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex Networks generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels and is a Top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on channels like Facebook and YouTube. Complex Networks develops and distributes video programming on several distribution channels including Netflix, Facebook, Snapchat, and Fuse. The company cultivates content that spans across popular culture - from music to movies, sports to video games, fashion to food. In November 2017, the company successfully hosted its second ComplexCon event in Long Beach, California, attracting 200 top brands and over 50,000 attendees to the two-day cultural festival.