Complex Networks is a global lifestyle video, brand, and media company jointly owned by Hearst and Verizon, and is one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels. It is a top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Netflix, and Snapchat.
Complex’s Brand Partnerships Studio (Marketing Department) is hiring a Pre-Sale Marketing Strategist in its New York office.
The candidate will be primarily responsible for conceptualizing, writing and managing integrated marketing proposals to create compelling partnership programs for a variety of advertising partners.
Responsibilities also include working alongside Strategy Management team to merchandise internal editorial opportunities and produce innovative brand storytelling tools.
- Collaborate with Account Directors and Branded Content, Video, Social and Design Teams to develop integrated programs for blue chip brands across a variety of categories
- Lead creative brainstorms
- Creation of 8x -12x proposals/sales tools per week
- Proactively produce new ideas and opportunities based on innovations in the marketplace
- Deliver client-facing presentations alongside Account Directors
- Interface regularly with senior management and liaise with a series of internal stakeholders
- Develop comprehensive branded content strategies across editorial, video, social and experiential
- Work alongside Promotions Team to identify and curate talent for creative programs
- Provide concise art direction to Design Team members
- 3-5 years of strategy, digital marketing or comparable creative experience
- Strong writing, grammar and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Program development experience
- Versed in digital and social media programs/extensions
- Extreme attention to detail
- Candidate should be able to work in a very fast paced environment and handle multiple projects at a time
- Critical Thinking
- Creative/ Out of the Box Thinking
Area of Interest:
- Style/ Sneakers
- Pop Culture
- Sports/ Action Sports
- Tech/ Gaming
Complex offers an awesome casual work environment with a great team of smart, motivated, innovative and fun people. And our benefits are pretty good as well, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long term disability, generous time off and a 401k match! We hold tons of events throughout the year including happy hours and team building activities.