Complex Networks is a global lifestyle video, brand, and media company jointly owned by Hearst and Verizon, and is one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels. It is a top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Netflix, and Snapchat.
Complex seeks an experienced Supervising Producer. The Supervising Producer will serve as an integral part of the Editorial team, focusing on and building a fresh vision for Complex News.
- Directly supervise and manage all assigned show staff
- Create, edit and critique scripts, treatments, and decks
- Collaborate with video editors and producers to refine final edits of video content.
- Manage, secure, and direct principal talents as well as, background castings and also act as SAG liaison
- Work closely with the GM Complex Media to build and maintain consistent brand voice
- At least 5 plus years of experience with creating and producing TV, Film, music, and online video content
- Deep knowledge and enthusiasm for sneaker culture, music, sports, politics, and trending topics
- A firm grasp of video and social media platforms and communities, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more
- Familiarity with current editing software (AVID, Adobe creative suite, Final Cut), WordPress, Google Docs, and basic web publishing processes
ABOUT COMPLEX NETWORKS
Complex develops and distributes video programming on several distribution channels including Netflix, Facebook, Snapchat, and Fuse. Complex cultivates content that spans across popular culture - from music to movies, sports to video games, fashion to food. In November 2017, it successfully hosted its second “ComplexCon” event in Long Beach, California, attracting 200 top brands and over 50,000 attendees to the two-day cultural festival.