Complex is looking for an interns to join our Design team for the fall/winter semester. Working in the design department will give interns the opportunity to work collaboratively with the design and social teams under Creative Directors to create identities for new series, update existing franchises and initiate experiments and explorations for future projects. Candidates must be able to commute to New York City and be available to work at least two days each week to be considered for this position.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Enrolled in college and majoring in design or a related field
- Able to create content for social using motion graphics
- Flexible, willing to learn and a dedicated hard worker
- Creative and witty (a love of rap music is a bonus, but by no means a prerequisite)
- Understand the Complex voice, style, and tone to present on social
- Creating funny, humorous GIFS and memes for real-time events
- Expert knowledge about Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Able to work as a team player
- Collaborate with editors on how to package and plan big features on social
Please include your resume, cover letter, sample(s) of work and weekdays that you are available to work.
Complex is a media platform and an online community that publishes the best, most diverse and most relevant voices in culture, period. With over 120 million unique monthly visitors and 1.4B monthly pageviews, Complex makes culture pop from its collection of partners, brands and its hub site Complex.com for one of the most sought after audiences of millennial influencers ever assembled.