Complex Networks is a global lifestyle brand and media company and one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. We are seeking a motivated team-player to manage our day-to-day delivery operations across our original brands.
The Global Distribution Manager will report to SVP, Distribution & Business Development and will be responsible for the following:
- Optimizing content delivery (including live), managing key technology and vendor partner relationships and helping to grow audiences on our video focused properties across a multi-device distributed environment spanning mobile, web, smart TV, OTT devices, tablets, connected devices and PC’s/computers across both SVOD and AVOD business models.
- Coordinate with production companies to onboard new content. Ensure companies meet Complex Networks specifications and standards.
- Ingest and QC all incoming and outgoing media, metadata and assets for distribution partners. Create, export or transcode files to various formats and codecs.
- Output completed sequences to online delivery systems (FTP, CMS etc.)
- Create, update, publish and/or remove website content, according to internal priorities. Must have experience working within a web CMS.
- Responsible for creating and updating RSS feeds (with RSS or similar technology).
- Ensure all media is properly archived, update and manage internal databases/trackers/server + maintain current with industry technologies/on-demand infrastructures.
- Edit footage as requested to correct any delivery mistakes and/or create promotional content (trailers, sizzles, reels etc.)
- Create, present, and be able to continually speak to YouTube, Twitter, Netflix, Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. platform changes.
- BA/BS with concentration in Communications, Film or Media Production or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge of post-production process (Final Cut Pro, Premiere, Office Suite, Google Suite)
- Proficiency with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Strong organizational and communication skills with an attention to detail.
- Possess analytical, critical thinking skills