Complex Networks is hiring a Associate Producer to join the Video Team on a Freelance basis. This individual will be responsible for supporting the production staff through an 7+ month project.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Support the production processes of a short form interview-style program.
- See new content initiatives through the creative development process.
- Work with Producer team to implement execute segments and build the show's presence outside of the studio.
- MUST be easy to work with. Must be a team player.
- Contribute to tools such as talent and vendor databases
- Assist with budget maintenance
- 1-3 years of experience in a a related field
- Must have supported production of shoots (photo/video)
- Prior experience managing budgets
- Strong understanding of video equipment
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
Traits, Skills, and Abilities that are a must:
- Positive attitude
- Highly Organized
- Focus and tenacity to get tasks completed no matter the cost
- Resourceful nature and self-sufficiency can take the initiative to meet team goals
- Fast moving and communicative while working on various projects