The Executive Assistant will be a valuable part of Complex Networks by providing administrative support to three (3) members of our leadership team. This is an exciting and multi-faceted role in which you will interact with all aspects of the business, both internal and external, manage schedules, coordinate meetings, and handle all travel arrangements and expense reporting.
This role has a firm home base in our NYC headquarters.
If you're self-motivated, determined to succeed, not afraid to think out of the box and extremely organized, then keep reading...
- Be a valuable partner to those you support
- Handle a wide variety of administrative functions
- Manage and maintain calendars
- Oversee arrangements of travel, including detailed itineraries
- Create and submit expense reports
- Assist on ad hoc projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Provide administrative support for key meetings – reserving rooms, food, calendar invites and preparation of necessary materials
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Background at a media company preferred
- 1-3 years of related administrative experience
- Exceptional planning, time management and organizational skills
- Superior communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and responsive to requests
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management and other staff
- Strong computer skills are a must (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote)
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Must be poised and discreet, an independent thinker, reliable, highly organized, ability to work quickly and detail oriented
- Constant positive and upbeat attitude