First We Feast Editorial Intern
Complex Media’s owned and operated site, First We Feast, is looking for an editorial intern to join the team for the fa//winter semester. Working in the editorial department will give interns the opportunity to gain invaluable editorial skills and learn web processes. Candidates must be able to commute to New York, NY (Times Square).
Our ideal candidate is:
- Enrolled in college majoring in Journalism, English, Communications, or a related field or is a recent graduate
- Flexible, willing to learn, and a dedicated hard worker
- Able to work quickly and efficiently on tight deadlines
- Creative and witty (a love of rap music is a bonus, but by no means a prerequisite)
- Photo research
- Contributing to lists and brainstorming with teams
- Writing posts/copy editing
- Transcribing interviews
- Conducting research for editors
Please include your resume, cover letter, writing sample(s) and weekdays that you are available to work.
Complex is a media platform and an online community that publishes the best, most diverse and most relevant voices in culture, period. With over 120 million unique monthly visitors and 1.4B monthly pageviews, Complex makes culture pop from its collection of partners, brands and its hub site Complex.com for one of the most sought after audiences of millennial influencers ever assembled.