Marketing Strategy Intern
Complex Media, Inc. is looking for a Marketing Strategy intern for the fall/winter semester. Candidates must be enrolled in college, able to commute to Times Square and work a minimum of 16 hours per week. This is a paid position.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Enrolled in college and majoring in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Reliable, organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated (Sneaker/pop culture enthusiasts are preferred)
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Assisting the Marketing Strategy managers
- Conducting research (competitive analysis, trend analysis, talent ideas, tentpole ideas)
- Assisting in building pitch decks
- Building an internal photo library for decks
Please attach your resume and cover letter.
Complex is a media platform and an online community that publishes the best, most diverse and most relevant voices in culture, period. With over 120 million unique monthly visitors and 1.4B monthly pageviews, Complex makes culture pop from its collection of partners, brands and its hub site Complex.com for one of the most sought after audiences of millennial influencers ever assembled.