Complex is looking for editorial interns to join our Style channel for the fall/winter semester. Working in the Content Department will give interns the opportunity to gain invaluable editorial skills and learn the web and print processes. Candidates must be enrolled in college, able to commute to New York City and be available to work at least two days each week to be considered for this position.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Enrolled in college majoring in Journalism, English, Communications, or a related field
- Flexible, willing to learn, and a dedicated hard worker
- Able to work quickly and efficiently on tight deadlines
- Extremely interested in fashion, style, and how it intersects with pop culture (intimate knowledge of streetwear and runway styles is a bonus, but by no means a prerequisite)
- Photo research
- Contributing to lists and brainstorming with teams
- Writing posts/copy editing
- Transcribing interviews
- Conducting research for editors
Please include your resume, cover letter, writing sample(s) and weekdays that you are available to work.
Complex is a media platform and an online community that publishes the best, most diverse and most relevant voices in culture, period. With over 120 million unique monthly visitors and 1.4B monthly pageviews, Complex makes culture pop from its collection of partners, brands and its hub site Complex.com for one of the most sought after audiences of millennial influencers ever assembled.