Sales & Marketing Intern
Complex Media, Inc. is looking for Sales & Marketing interns for the fall/winter semester. Candidates must be enrolled in college, able to commute to Manhattan and work a minimum of 16 hours per week. This is a paid position.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Enrolled in college and majoring in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Reliable, organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated (Sneaker/pop culture enthusiasts are preferred)
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Assisting the Brand Partnerships team
- Conducting research and trend analysis
- Supporting the promotions team with setting up video/photo shoots, scouting locations and coordinating events
- Completing daily administrative duties such as mailings, organizing lunches, expense reports, and making reservations
Please attach your resume and cover letter.
Complex is a media platform and an online community that publishes the best, most diverse and most relevant voices in culture, period. With over 120 million unique monthly visitors and 1.4B monthly pageviews, Complex makes culture pop from its collection of partners, brands and its hub site Complex.com for one of the most sought after audiences of millennial influencers ever assembled.