Complex Networks, a global lifestyle brand, media company, and one of the most influential voices in popular culture today, is looking for a Video Content Producer to join the Complex team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team at the center of music, pop culture, entertainment, fashion, and lifestyle.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Oversee and manage the production processes of a daily hip-hop/pop culture show.
- See new content initiatives through the creative development process.
- Work with Executive Producer to implement new segments and build the show's presence outside of the studio.
- Identify opportunities to increase audience interaction with an evolving show format.
- Work with BI team to analyze and understand weekly data reports and make recommendations
based on the findings.
- MUST be easy to work with. Must be a team player.
- 4+ years of video and studio production
- Excellent verbal, written, resource planning, scheduling, and presentation skills
- Experience leading and supervising production crews/staff
- Experience handling and collaborating with hosts and talent
- Extensive knowledge and interest in music and pop culture
- All applicants must provide a reel and references