Complex Networks is looking for Video Production interns to join our team for the fall/winter semester. Complex is a platform for originally produced series, co-productions and other content that is programmed and developed for our growing audiences. Content, technology, product, syndication/distribution, programming, monetization, advertising, marketing and business development are all key components to the success of the platform. During this internship interns will learn the ins and outs of shoots. Interns will work directly with the entire production team – producers, directors, editors and more. This internship will run from September to December.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Currently majoring in TV Production, Film, Communications or a related field
- Able to dedicate at least 2-3 days per week with a flexible date range per school calendar
- Interested in learning all facets of production – pre and post-production
- Hard working and has excellent computer and communication skills (experience in Premiere Pro is a plus!)
- Detail oriented and is able to take direction
- Assisting directors and producers on shoots
- Researching talent and subjects for upcoming projects
- Working under our production management team to create call sheets and schedules for productions
- Conducting various office tasks such as making copies, filing paperwork and organizing production binders
- Running errands and transporting equipment
Please attach your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter please state why you want to work in production and why you want to be a part of the Complex production team. Please attach your resume as a PDF; word documents will not be opened.
Complex is a media platform and an online community that publishes the best, most diverse and most relevant voices in culture, period. With over 120 million unique monthly visitors and 1.4B monthly pageviews, Complex makes culture pop from its collection of partners, brands and its hub site Complex.com for one of the most sought after audiences of millennial influencers ever assembled.