Complex Networks is looking for a passionate Recruiter, who thrives in a creative and collaborative environment, to join the Talent Acquisition team in attracting top, innovative and forward-thinking talent support while supporting the company's fast-paced growth. The ideal candidate is a consumer of the Complex Networks content, has a great interest in the work of the company, and is eager to manage the full-cycle recruitment process across multiple business units.
The Recruiter will report directly to the Director or People & Culture and support the Complex Networks recruitment function by identifying and engaging top talent, and building upon our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization. This is an amazing opportunity to join a vibrant and talented team of individuals who thrive in a culture of innovation and creativity. Digital Media, Sales, Video and IT recruitment experience a plus.
This is an in-house role with a firm base of NYC.
- Work collaboratively with team leaders to understand business objectives, role requirements and desired candidates profiles
- Develop and implement innovative and strategic hiring initiatives to fill open roles quickly, efficiently and within budget
- Build and maintain an ongoing candidate pipeline to support hiring goals
- Search on traditional and non-traditional data sources such as job boards, internal databases, search engines, social media, etc.
- Partner with TA team to develop new and improved search and recruitment strategies
- Write and edit job descriptions; post jobs to career boards
- Proven ability to continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates
- Cold-call passive candidates, screen, and assess candidates to determine job fit
- Participates in special projects/recruiting initiatives as needed
- Manage nation-wide internship program
- Bachelor’s degree and equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 2 years in a Sourcer or Recruiter capacity
- Experience sourcing for media roles including video production, sales, marketing, editorial, and technology
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other strategic sourcing tools preferred
- Experience with Greenhouse preferred
- Proven success in sourcing, screening, and selection of top talent
- Attention to detail and ability to manage confidential information appropriately
- Media experience strongly preferred