Are you a motivated, hands-on, talented Paid Media Manager ready to seize an opportunity to work on a wide range of projects for one of the world’s premiere entertainment brands?
The Manager of Paid Media will support the development and execution of digital and paid social advertising campaigns for across Complex Media’s portfolio of brands, services and tentpole event. This role will manage entire media campaigns from beginning to end and is responsible for execution across all media.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience in a Paid Media role at an online media company and is comfortable in a fast-paced environment; able to demonstrate fresh thinking and creative, cutting-edge work that stands out from the clutter.
- Support the development of paid media campaigns for Complex Media’s series, specials and trade efforts
- Manage media timelines and executes plans across all media channels: Digital, Display, Search Social, OTT, TV
- Work with internal and external partners to ensure media plans are on-strategy, on-time and on-budget
- Provide feedback and insight on media buys with all partners to ensure strategic and creative cohesion
- Oversight of day-today bid management, and ensure on-time and accurate development, trafficking, delivery, and running of all assets for each campaign
- Translate campaign objectives and strategy into communication documents, and distributes them amongst key stakeholders including: RFPs, marketing briefs, campaign recap decks, etc.
- Ensure all branding and key info are on strategy without sacrificing brand integrity
- Develop and execute paid social campaigns on self-service advertising platforms including Google AdWords, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Participate in all media briefings and weekly status meetings
- Contribute to the development and execution of all on the ground events, promotions, and stunts
- Translate key research reports into strategic recommendations
- Review/analyze ratings performance to determine effectiveness of marketing plans
- Review targeted spends and make real-time adjustments to optimize campaign objectives
- Track spending for all media campaigns and ensure efforts stay within budget
- Create POs and approve invoices to ensure vendors are paid on time
- Actualize cost reports per project at the completion of each campaign
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Marketing or Business preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience executing paid advertising campaigns for an entertainment brand across all media channels. Experience working in a publisher environment and/or managing branded content campaigns on behalf of a publisher is preferred.
- Experience executing paid advertising campaigns on key self-service platforms: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, and Google AdWords
- Proven track record executing robust digital ad campaigns with multiple tactics and advertising partners
- Experience working for multiple marketing campaigns at the same time
- Deep knowledge of analytic tools (ComScore, Simply Measured, Crowd Tangle, etc.) as it relates to campaign objectives
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with ease and perform under pressure with a strong attention to detail