Are you a motivated, hands-on, talented Paid Media Manager ready to seize an opportunity to work on a wide range of projects for one of the world’s premiere entertainment brands?
The Manager of Paid Acquisition will work with Director of Paid and SVP of Audience Development / Marketing internally on growth projects and campaigns, managing partners, acquiring traffic, and driving audience profitability for some of most trafficked content sites on the web. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience in a Paid Acquisition role at an online media company and ability demonstrate fresh thinking and creative, cutting-edge work that stands out from the clutter.
- Plan, buy, execute paid content/audience acquisition campaigns to drive profitability across owned and operated network
- Expertise in buying media across all self-serve social channels, especially Facebook. Working knowledge of other acquisition channels a strong plus: Display, Search, OLV etc
- Work with internal and external partners to ensure media plans are on-strategy, on-time and on-budget
- Provide feedback and insight on media buys with all partners to ensure strategic and creative cohesion
- Oversight of day-today bid management, and ensure on-time and accurate development, trafficking, delivery, and running of all assets for each campaign
- Translate campaign objectives and strategy into communication documents, and distributes them amongst key stakeholders including: RFPs, marketing briefs, campaign recap decks, etc.
- Ensure all branding and key info are on strategy without sacrificing brand integrity
- Participate in all media briefings and weekly status meetings
- Translate key research reports into strategic recommendations
- Review targeted spends and make real-time adjustments to optimize campaign objectives
- Track spending for all media campaigns and ensure efforts stay within budget
- Create POs and approve invoices to ensure vendors are paid on time Actualize cost reports per project at the completion of each campaign
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Marketing or Business preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience executing paid advertising campaigns for an entertainment brand across all media channels. Experience working in a publisher environment and/or managing branded content campaigns on behalf of a publisher is preferred.
- Proof of driving unique audience to digital properties
- Experience executing paid advertising campaigns on key self-service platforms: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, and Google AdWords
- Proven track record executing robust digital ad campaigns with multiple tactics and advertising partners
- Experience working for multiple marketing campaigns at the same time
- Deep knowledge of analytic tools (ComScore, Simply Measured, Crowd Tangle, etc.) as it relates to campaign objectives
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with ease and perform under pressure with a strong attention to detail