Complex's Brand Partnerships Studio is looking for a highly motivated, experienced, and driven Designer to work across a range of client-facing projects in online and broadcast video.
Our ideal candidate is a highly creative individual with a deep love of design. Being a fan of the music, style, and culture that Complex celebrates is a great asset.
The Designer will work collaboratively with the design, strategy, promotions, and branded content teams under the Senior Design Director to create identities for new series, update existing franchises, and initiate experiments and explorations for future projects.
Skills and Requirements:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in design for motion at an agency, commercial, or network level.
• Focus on identity, branding, and packaging for video content
• Must be able to conceive and execute look and feel for show identities
• Must be able to design for a motion graphics workflow
• Candidates must demonstrate a refined, stylish approach to typography and layout
• Candidates must be imaginative, resourceful, and able to handle multiple projects quickly and efficiently
• A natural ability to collaborate with others and thrive under pressure
• Mastery of creative suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects – is a must
• Experience with Premiere and Cinema 4D is a plus
• Ability to illustrate is a plus
Interested applicants should be sure to include a portfolio/website link with their submission.