COMPLEX is currently seeking a qualified candidate to join its Marketing Web Operations team
within the Digital Department. The candidate will be responsible for development and maintenance
of Interactive ad applications and ad services for Complex Media.
Our ideal candidate is a front-end developer with project management experience, a team player
who enjoys coding and comes up with the new ideas on a regular basis. The candidate will report
to the marketing development operations team lead and work with product managers, developers,
designers and fellow engineers to create elegant solutions for our business and clients needs.
Key Responsibilities:● Development, maintenance, troubleshooting and enhancements of the existing advertising
and promotional web, video and mobile web applications.
● Involved in all aspects of the application development lifecycle: idea, development, QA,
documentation, implementation, etc.
● Coordinate, monitor and update status of individual and collaborative projects to ensure
tasks are delivered on schedule with all requirements completed.
● Stay knowledgeable of the industry standards and trends.
● 3+ years of experience in Web development and production.
● Strong HTML and CSS.
● Working knowledge of JSON/REST/XML/SOAP Web Services.
● Experience developing cross platform/browser compatible dynamic web, video and mobile
● Experience with IDE development tools, version control systems and debugging tools.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail required.
● Ability to construct project timelines.
Nice to haves:
● Working knowledge of PHP and MYSQL.
● Project management experience.
● Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps.
● Experience designing for the web.
For immediate consideration, please include some code