We are currently looking for a Project Manager for Complex Networks within our Brand Partnerships Studio (Ad Sales - Marketing) division. This individual will project manage production of custom Marketing programs for top-tier brands and serve as the lead that collaborates with key internal stakeholders and clients to produce noteworthy campaigns.
This role will report to the Associate Director of Production (Ad Sales Marketing) and have a New York City base.
- Manage all aspects of pre-production, production and post-production Marketing activities
- Build relationships with clients to create an effective partnership
- Day-to-day contact for internal departments/clients, specific to your assigned custom program
- Lead weekly internal/external program status meetings
- Develop client-facing Scope of Work that outlines custom program details
- Drive timeline management and deliverables to hit deadlines
- Oversee budget tracking to ensure the custom program stays within budget
- Collaborate with internal departments (Strategy, Video, Branded Content, AdOps, Design, Web Dev, etc.) to ensure program efficiency and KPI delivery
- Work closely with Marketing Production Team to co-produce branded video shoots, photo shoots, and events
- Oversee branded content and social media influencer & talent-driven programs
- Lead post-mortem discussions/report on key partnerships
- Work with sales & ad operations team to develop program recap deck & reporting analysis
- Minimum 3-4 years in digital media and/or marketing/advertising/PR with a focus on Project management and/or Production management
- Very strong verbal, organizational and problem-solving skills and must be extremely detailed oriented
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity digital media and content production across various media platforms (e.g. Digital, Branded Content, Social)
- Passion for lifestyle verticals, including: fashion, music, sports, gaming and pop culture.