Complex Networks is seeking an Associate Branded Social Strategist & Community Manager to manage and execute social media campaigns for our platforms and client partners.
You’ll be the day-to-day engagement and content specialist for our client's social media campaigns and Complex platforms, responsible for programming content, generating discussion and pulling data and insights.
- 3-4 years of social media experience (publisher, agency, or brand)
- Expertise growing a social media account in terms of followers and engagement
- Paid social knowledge; the ability to manage paid campaigns with social vendors
- Ability to service the Complex sales team as the social point of contact for client-facing relationships
- Experience in program development including concept development, message creation, integration with internal teams, weekly reporting and project management as needed
- Develop and execute strategies for social media campaigns on channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat
- Mastery of social analytics platforms
- Knowledge of other digital marketing disciplines for integrated strategies (SEO, paid search, paid media)
- Be able to interpret social data and provide insights highlighting successes and identifying areas for improvement and optimization
- Digitally savvy, well-versed in all things social and up-to-date on social trends and platforms
- Open-minded, creative, flexible, inclusive and committed to building community
- Flexible and comfortable troubleshooting requests
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills