Complex Networks is currently seeking two (2) qualified Front-End Engineers/Web Developers to join its Experience Group within the Digital Department. The candidate will be responsible for development and maintenance of Interactive web applications and web services for Complex Networks. Our ideal candidate is an experienced developer who enjoys coding, learning new technologies and has something to contribute to the development community.
The Front-End Engineer/Web Developer will report to a Group Lead and work closely with fellow developers and QA Engineers to create high-quality solutions for our business and clients needs.
Our Digital team operates in an Agile product development environment with continuous integration development workflow.
- Involved in all aspects of the application development lifecycle: Idea, Development, QA, Documentation, Implementation, and Integration.
- Development, maintenance, troubleshooting and enhancements of the existing Web, Video and Mobile web applications and services.
- Adhere to project schedules and effectively report progress to meet challenging deadlines.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Full-stack Web development and production.
- HTML & CSS and related tools: LESS, SASS, etc.
- React JS, Redux, ES6, Node JS, Angular (1.4x) and Vanilla JS
- PHP (Laravel/WordPress)
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL.
- JSON/REST API Web Services.
- Git, Github, GitLab.
- Webpack, Grunt, Make.
- Unit Tests, Selenium.
- Experience developing for high volume traffic sites.