The Business Intelligence team at Complex Networks, is responsible for bringing data insight and reporting to maximum effectiveness for a multitude of internal teams. The BI Intern will be an important member of the team who can leverage native abilities in quantitative understanding to learn best practices in data analytics, reporting and creative ad hoc data design + deployment.
The current opening is for the Winter/Spring Semester. Candidates must be enrolled, able to commute to New York City and work 24 hours/week. This is a paid internship based on the number of hours a week you work.
Who you are:
- Enrolled in college and pursuing a degree in Business Data Analytics, Economics, or Finance
- A data junkie with exceptional analytical skills
- A collaborative and confident team player with a positive attitude
- A reliable, accurate, and accountable person who can jive with the team in a fast paced startup environment
- Completing data requests from the Sales team, audience development team, and social team
- Compile weekly and monthly reports
- Assist BI team in aggregating data for our warehouse
- Work with BI team to streamline reporting on our video series