Complex is looking for a motivated and sales driven Account Director to join our leading digital platform. You will be a part of a top-notch sales team, selling integrated marketing programs across desktop, mobile, video, and branded content. This solution-oriented individual will be responsible for creating partnerships across multiple brands and initiatives while maximizing revenue.
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for nurturing established territories while also having the opportunity to sell and develop untapped regions.The ideal candidate is creative, ambitious, organized and is great at identifying and closing business across specific categories – MUST HAVE experience with digital selling.
Complex is the perfect environment for team players with a passion for never-been-done-before programs, branded content creation, building custom ad units and developing long-term partnerships. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing brand and team while earning a very competitive compensation.
This role is based in Los Angeles.
- Meet or exceed revenue goals on monthly/quarterly/annual basis across digital, mobile, video, branded content. and programmatic.
- Build existing account relationships while prospecting and developing new accounts
- Schedule and execute at least 10 face-to-face meetings a week including lunches, dinners, and client entertaining.
- Act as a liaison between Complex and advertiser on all marketing programs, including but not limited to advertising campaigns, advertorials, events, social and mobile promotions.
- Gather market and advertiser information through competitive websites as well as trade journals.
- Keep abreast of forthcoming marketing and editorial developments and special promotions to communicate with advertiser base.
- Prepare weekly sales reports.
- 4+ years of media sales experience meeting and/or exceeding quotas
- A bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional client relationship and communication skills
- Campaign management experience
- “Win-Win” attitude with a hunger to meet and exceed goals
- Desire to work in fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong Microsoft (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) skillset