We are looking for an experienced Senior IT Manager to oversee all internal IT (Information Technology) support functions in our company. As the Sr. IT Manager, you will be in charge of a team of technicians and manage the company’s technology operations and the implementation of new IT systems and policies.
As a qualified IT manager, you are very knowledgeable in IT and computer systems, a solid technical background while passionate about managing and developing people. The ideal candidate will be experienced in creating and implementing IT policies and systems that will meet objectives. A primary goal is for you to ensure IT systems and people are effective and functioning within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the company.
- Oversee all technology operations and evaluate them according to established goals and KPIs
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper leadership
- Manage compliance and annual SOC audit
- Manage internal customers and the corporate office infrastructure with special attention to frequently used business applications including but not limited to, Confluence, JIRA, and Trello.
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
- Control budget and report on expenditure
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
- 5+ years proven experience as an IT Manager or similar role
- 2+ years of strong leadership and people management experience
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Experience with Windows 10, Windows server 2016/2019 administration, Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, and video conferencing tools required
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA, Trello, Slack, and Zoom.
- Experience with VCenter, Nimble Storage, Cisco Firewalls/Switches
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering, information technology or relevant fields preferred but not required
What is Compeat?
We have the most comprehensive and innovated accounting, back office, workforce and intelligence portfolio in the industry with over 34 years of combined platform restaurant and technology best practices, giving restaurants a true technology partner, they can trust today and for the future. Join our team of restaurant peeps and technology geeks where serving those who serve others, is the mantra we live by every day.
Compeat Hiring Practices:
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location where the candidate is applying.
Compeat doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Compeat.