Team Manager, Customer Advocacy
This position is available in either our Austin, TX or Petaluma, CA office.
Are you a strong leader in the SaaS Customer Advocacy space with a passion for restaurants and industry? Compeat, Inc. is looking for a team lead to guide and mentor a stellar group of Customer Advocacy Managers and Operations Managers. Interested? Read on and apply if you meet the criteria!
- Manage and develop 3-5 Customer Advocacy Managers to develop overall professional and account management skill set
- Provide management and guidance to Customer Advocacy Operations Lead and assist Director of CA with the development of the Operations program
- Act as a point of escalation internally and externally for assigned accounts
- Provide direction and guidance for the creation of Account Plans, risk strategies, client communication
- Meet regularly with CAMs to discuss open items to ensure execution of strategy, identify areas of risk
- Assist with escalating organizational needs to Director of CA
- Work with Director of CA to ensure appropriate account management coverage
- Determine accounts to target based on perceived growth opportunity, lead creation of strategy to nurture relationship
- Support team in preparation for client on-sites
- Up to 25% travel could be required for this position
- 7-10 years’ experience in SaaS account management
- Experience managing multiple direct reports
- Experience working with or managing Operations teams
- Revenue-focused, analytically strong
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, driven
- Curious and demonstrates thought-leadership
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal, presentation, executive
- Intuitive, self-directed and takes action
- Adaptable to changing environments and processes
- Restaurant experience (operations/management) preferred
What is Compeat?
We are one vendor, one contact, one login. That is what our customers love. We are the only restaurant management software that provides a full end to end solution. From back office and accounting to workforce management and payroll, we make it simple and we integrate it all. We’ve been in business for 16 years and provide service for over 7,000 restaurants. Our customers range from restaurants with one or two shops, to hundreds of locations, from boutique fine dining to national chains, and everything in between.
Who We Are: Restaurant Peeps and Technology Geeks.
What We Do: Deliver powerful solutions that streamline restaurant operations.