Who We Are
Compass Health Center is a recognized leader in crisis-level mental health, setting the standard for excellence in the Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient space (PHP/IOP). We serve over hundreds of patients every day, ranging from age 6 to senior, in one of our three free-standing facilities, located in Northbrook, Chicago, and Oak Brook, or through our robust virtual programming. Compass provides an intermediate level of Behavioral Healthcare that fills a critical gap between outpatient and inpatient care. Patients and their families turn to Compass when in crisis – every day, we help people overcome depression, anxiety, suicidality, obsessions/compulsions, past trauma, chronic pain, and other symptoms that prevent them from living happy and healthy lives.
The IT Analyst provides user support to resolve issues with computer programs, hardware, and systems. In this role, support analysts may focus on a specific aspect of the IT department, such as Network Administration. i.e. Azure AD, Exchange, GPOS, etc, or they may provide general technical support to end users. In any case, the support analyst examines issues with IT software, and equipment and develops and deploys solutions to keep computers working, and builds computers for new hires.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Day to day break fixes of all Compass equipment, including hardware and software.
- Hardware maintenance which includes printers, computers, monitors, phones, servers, etc.
- Software maintenance which includes MS Office suite, Symantec virus protection, Outlook, etc.
- Data room – Maintain data rooms for both locations.
- Licenses – Ensure all software licenses are current; Windows, Adobe, Outlook, VPN, etc.
- Account creation – New hires: AD, Outlook Suite Products, VPN and Phone Admin/Voicemail.
- Incident tracking – Maintain current records through FreshService ticketing system.
- IT equipment moves – Relocations, build-outs, moves between locations, etc.
- Equipment ordering – For new hires or when requested by staff (requires approval).
- Maintain inventory – Spare PCs, phones, printers, etc. Dispose of all retired equipment.
- Research new hardware and/or software that improves functionality.
- Point of contact for vendors: Wiring, printer maintenance, Chicago security system.
- Providing minor technical or operational training.
- Completing IT support logs and be available to work across teams on multiple technology/business projects.
- Provide training for junior staff/new hires within the technology group.
- On call for emergency issues or outages, and for proactive upgrades – nights and weekends.
- Flexible to work long hours including weekends as required and ability to travel on short notice for customer issues.
Qualifications (necessary skills and experience required):
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer science.
- If no Degree, 3-5 years of experience in an IT Support or Technology Support requirement
- Have a strong passion for technology and ability to work in an adaptive environment.
- Ability to provide high level of customer service and enjoy helping people resolve their IT questions
- Ability to Create and Implement Procedures
- Ability to travel between multiple locations in the Chicagoland area.
- Team collaboration – support analysts tend to work within larger teams of IT professionals to resolve user issues, so effective collaboration within the department is essential.
- Organizational Skills/Attention to Detail/Effective Time Management Skills
- Honesty, Strong Verbal Communication Skills/Positive Attitude/Friendliness/Kindness/Compassion
- Knowledge of operating systems, office software, enterprise software, and server systems.
- Knowledge of remote desktop support systems including TeamViewer, RDP, LogMeIn, etc.
- Familiarity with networking systems and protocols.
- Time management – support analysts typically handle multiple user issues at once, so they should be able to effectively manage their time, set priorities, and resolve problems in a timely manner.
Benefits & Perks
Our employees work hard to provide the best possible care for our patients, so we make sure we take care of them. Here are some of the benefits and perks available to our employees!
Health and Personal Wellness
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance plan options through BlueCross BlueShield
- Dental and Vision insurance plans
- Employer paid Life Insurance, employer paid Short- and Long-Term Disability after one year of employment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Accident insurance for when life happens
- Competitive compensation for all employee levels
- 401(k) plan that includes a match of 100% of the first 4% of pay that you contribute
- Generous paid time off (PTO) with increased days based on years of employment
- Generous Paid Parental Leave policy after one year of employment
- Continuous training opportunities; including free CEU seminars and additional training and development courses
- Volunteering opportunities to enrich the soul and help give back to our community
- The opportunity to work with the best in our field and be part of something extraordinary!