Who We Are
Compass Health Center is a recognized leader in crisis-level mental health, setting the standard for excellence in the Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient space (PHP/IOP). We serve over hundreds of patients every day, ranging from age 6 to senior, in one of our three free-standing facilities, located in Northbrook, Chicago, and Oak Brook, or through our robust virtual programming. Compass provides an intermediate level of Behavioral Healthcare that fills a critical gap between outpatient and inpatient care. Patients and their families turn to Compass when in crisis – every day, we help people overcome depression, anxiety, suicidality, obsessions/compulsions, past trauma, chronic pain, and other symptoms that prevent them from living happy and healthy lives.
The Compass Talent Acquisition team is small, agile, and relentlessly focused on identifying and engaging top talent in the marketplace. As we continue to scale in our Illinois offices and beyond, we are looking for a Physician Recruiter to join us. This role will partner directly with our founders and c-suite, recruiting for psychiatry positions across the organization.
As a Physician Recruiter Recruiter, you will own full-cycle recruiting for Psychiatrists and Nurse Practitioners. This includes:
- Partnering with our c-suite and leadership team to understand the needs of the organization
- Developing a strategic sourcing strategy to identify and engage top talent in the market: create and foster meaningful relationships with potential candidates and articulate the Compass story and value proposition in a compelling way
- Managing the interview process from end to end, providing strategic guidance and partnership to our hiring teams
- Ensuring an exceptional candidate experience through thorough communication and feedback
- Educating and informing the Compass leadership team on market trends and data, making appropriate recommendations based on this knowledge
- Successfully negotiating offers and employment contracts
- Partnering with Director of Talent Acquisition on broader recruitment initiatives including diversity recruitment, employer branding, and talent assessment strategies
- 5+ years of progressive recruitment experience, either within a corporate environment or within a search firm
- Experience leading executive level searches from end to end, including complex offer negations; physician recruiting experience preferred
- Adept at building and managing trusting relationships with key stakeholders, demonstrating the ability to understand the needs of the business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits & Perks
Our employees work hard to provide the best possible care for our patients, so we make sure we take care of them. Here are some of the benefits and perks available to our employees!
Health and Personal Wellness
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance plan options through BlueCross BlueShield
- Dental and Vision insurance plans
- Employer paid Life Insurance, employer paid Short- and Long-Term Disability after one year of employment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Accident insurance for when life happens
- Competitive compensation for all employee levels
- 401(k) plan that includes a match of 100% of the first 4% of pay that you contribute
- Generous paid time off (PTO) with increased days based on years of employment
- Generous Paid Parental Leave policy after one year of employment
- Continuous training opportunities; including free CEU seminars and additional training and development courses
- Volunteering opportunities to enrich the soul and help give back to our community
- The opportunity to work with the best in our field and be part of something extraordinary!