Who We Are
Compass Health Center is a recognized leader in crisis-level mental health, setting the standard for excellence in the Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient space (PHP/IOP). We serve over hundreds of patients every day, ranging from age 6 to senior, in one of our three free-standing facilities, located in Northbrook, Chicago, and Oak Brook, or through our robust virtual programming. Compass provides an intermediate level of Behavioral Healthcare that fills a critical gap between outpatient and inpatient care. Patients and their families turn to Compass when in crisis – every day, we help people overcome depression, anxiety, suicidality, obsessions/compulsions, past trauma, chronic pain, and other symptoms that prevent them from living happy and healthy lives.
We are seeking experienced clinicians or clinician eager to work with young adults and adults with OCD and Complex Anxiety. Experience with Exposure Response Prevention therapy is a plus.
If you work effectively with patients in crisis, possess an excellent work ethic, prefer a high paced environment, feel passionate about patient care and can work collaboratively with others, you will be a great fit for our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead group therapy sessions teaching DBT, CBT, and ACT skills
- Conduct and write assessments of new patients to the program
- Provide milieu-based exposure therapy
- Development and implementation of program material and curriculum
- Coordinate care with patients’ outside providers to ensure continuity of care
- Provide insurance utilization team with updates
- Chart progress of patients daily
- Attend training for Exposure Response Prevention Therapy
You would be the ideal candidate if you:
- Have minimum one year, post master’s exposure therapy experience; preferred
- Hold the following licenses or certification: PhD, PsyD, LCPC, LCSW, LSW, LPC; preferred
- Possess a core skill set of Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
Benefits & Perks
Our employees work hard to provide the best possible care for our patients, so we make sure we take care of them. Here are some of the benefits and perks available to our employees!
Health and Personal Wellness
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance plan options through BlueCross BlueShield
- Dental and Vision insurance plans
- Employer paid Life Insurance, employer paid Short- and Long-Term Disability after one year of employment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Accident insurance for when life happens
- Competitive compensation for all employee levels
- 401(k) plan that includes a match of 100% of the first 4% of pay that you contribute
- Generous paid time off (PTO) with increased days based on years of employment
- Generous Paid Parental Leave policy after one year of employment
- Continuous training opportunities; including free CEU seminars and additional training and development courses
- Volunteering opportunities to enrich the soul and help give back to our community
- The opportunity to work with the best in our field and be part of something extraordinary!