Who We Are
Compass Health Center is a recognized leader in crisis-level mental health, setting the standard for excellence in the Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient space (PHP/IOP). We serve over hundreds of patients every day, ranging from age 6 to senior, in one of our three free-standing facilities, located in Northbrook, Chicago, and Oak Brook, or through our robust virtual programming. Compass provides an intermediate level of Behavioral Healthcare that fills a critical gap between outpatient and inpatient care. Patients and their families turn to Compass when in crisis – every day, we help people overcome depression, anxiety, suicidality, obsessions/compulsions, past trauma, chronic pain, and other symptoms that prevent them from living happy and healthy lives.
Compass Health Center is seeking a Primary Clinical Therapist for our Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programs. This role is entirely virtual.
We are seeking an experienced therapist with a passion for delivering evidenced-based therapy to adults with a variety of mental health needs to see patients in our over 18 PHP/IOP programs.
If you work effectively with patients in crisis, possess an excellent work ethic, feel passionate about patient care and have the ability to work collaboratively with others, you would be a great fit for our team. This position is an excellent opportunity for a therapist looking for growth opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Completing initial intake evaluations to determine diagnosis and appropriateness for program
- Utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), as well as other evidenced-based therapies
- Overseeing initial and continuing insurance needs of patients
- Meeting with patients individually to assess progress and guide treatment planning
- Coordinating care with patient’s individual providers to ensure continuity of care
- Assessing patient’s progress and need for higher level of care or discharge
- Communicating with patient’s family members or support system when indicated
- Charting in our electronic medical records system
- Engaging in crisis management
- Providing group therapy, as needed
You would be the ideal candidate, if you:
- Are a Psychologist or Master’s level therapist with clinical experience conducting intakes, individual therapy, and group therapy
- Hold one of the following licenses: PhD, PsyD, LCSW, or LCPC
- Have knowledge and experience of group dynamics utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), as well as other evidenced-based therapies
- Have experience with patients in crisis
- Have prior experience working in partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, inpatient hospital, or residential setting
Benefits & Perks
Our employees work hard to provide the best possible care for our patients, so we make sure we take care of them. Here are some of the benefits and perks available to our employees!
Health and Personal Wellness
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance plan options through BlueCross BlueShield
- Dental and Vision insurance plans
- Employer paid Life Insurance, employer paid Short- and Long-Term Disability after one year of employment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Accident insurance for when life happens
- Competitive compensation for all employee levels
- 401(k) plan that includes a match of 100% of the first 4% of pay that you contribute
- Generous paid time off (PTO) with increased days based on years of employment
- Generous Paid Parental Leave policy after one year of employment
- Continuous training opportunities; including free CEU seminars and additional training and development courses
- Volunteering opportunities to enrich the soul and help give back to our community
- The opportunity to work with the best in our field and be part of something extraordinary!