Who We Are
Compass Health Center is a recognized leader in crisis-level mental health, setting the standard for excellence in the Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient space (PHP/IOP). We serve over hundreds of patients every day, ranging from age 6 to senior, in one of our three free-standing facilities, located in Northbrook, Chicago, and Oak Brook, or through our robust virtual programming. Compass provides an intermediate level of Behavioral Healthcare that fills a critical gap between outpatient and inpatient care. Patients and their families turn to Compass when in crisis – every day, we help people overcome depression, anxiety, suicidality, obsessions/compulsions, past trauma, chronic pain, and other symptoms that prevent them from living happy and healthy lives.
We are seeking an experienced clinician with a passion for delivering evidence-based therapy to adolescents (ages 13-18) struggling with anxiety and depression. If you are passionate about working with patients to communicate, develop and carry out appropriate treatment plans and compassionate care, you would be an ideal addition to our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Complete initial intake evaluation to determine diagnosis and appropriateness of program
- Provide group and individual therapy
- Provide family therapy as needed
- Communicate with patients’ family members or support system, on a weekly basis or as needed
- Coordinate care with patients’ outside providers to ensure continuity of care
- Communicate with patients’ homeschool and attend school re-entry meetings
- Create individualized weekly schedules for each patient based on need
- Assess patients’ progress and need for higher level of care, transition plan and/or discharge
- Chart progress of patients appropriately
- Complete administrative documentation (initial treatment plans/updates, discharges, attendance, research)
- Participate in professional development activities
- Provide insurance utilization team with updates
You would be the ideal candidate if you:
- Hold the following licenses or certifications: LCSW, LCPC, MSW, LPC, LSW, MFT, LMFT, PsyD, or PhD with 2 + years of clinical experience conducting individual and family therapy.
- The ability to assist families and patients in talking about difficult topics is a necessity.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to juggle multiple demands simultaneously in a fast paced and changing environment.
Benefits & Perks
Our employees work hard to provide the best possible care for our patients, so we make sure we take care of them. Here are some of the benefits and perks available to our employees!
Health and Personal Wellness
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance plan options through BlueCross BlueShield
- Dental and Vision insurance plans
- Employer paid Life Insurance, employer paid Short- and Long-Term Disability after one year of employment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Accident insurance for when life happens
- Competitive compensation for all employee levels
- 401(k) plan that includes a match of 100% of the first 4% of pay that you contribute
- Generous paid time off (PTO) with increased days based on years of employment
- Generous Paid Parental Leave policy after one year of employment
- Continuous training opportunities; including free CEU seminars and additional training and development courses
- Volunteering opportunities to enrich the soul and help give back to our community
- The opportunity to work with the best in our field and be part of something extraordinary!