Common’s hands-on, end-to-end property management and technology offering allows us to deliver unparalleled services that address the actual needs of today’s renter while providing significantly above-market returns for our real estate partners. This makes us the preferred choice for city-dwelling adults looking for a stress-free and all-inclusive living environment.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Common’s team. We challenge ourselves every day not just to think about ways to make city living better, but to activate on those ideas in meaningful ways. Our team is comprised of real estate professionals, designers, engineers, salespeople, marketers, client service representatives, and so much more. We work collaboratively, value self-startership, and embrace a “whatever it takes” mentality to ensure our work is done and done well.
Common was founded by General Assembly co-founder Brad Hargreaves and has raised over $65MM in venture funding.
About the Role
The Marketing Coordinator position will assist Common’s Marketing team in the implementation of all marketing strategies, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and ultimately generate new business leads. This is an entry level marketing position that offers exposure to multifaceted areas of digital marketing, along with immense opportunities for growth and high impact on the business. An ideal candidate is a quick learner, a coachable individual, and a hard-working go-getter. This role will report to the Marketing Associate.
- Assist with daily operation of the Marketing department and streamline existing processes to ensure smooth and efficient workflows
- Liaise with account managers at external apartment rental sites and further expand partnerships with third-party listing sites
- Hands-on involvement in a variety of marketing logistics and execution such as email marketing, SEO, lead generation and lead nurturing
- Website content management and quality assurance
- Assist in tracking and reporting the success of all ongoing marketing initiatives
- 1+ years of experience in marketing, growth, advertising, or relevant fields (internships included)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Curious and enthusiastic: comfortable approaching new tasks and able to learn quickly
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment, flexibly adapting to changing needs
- Strong prioritization skills, with the ability to manage various projects at once in an ever-changing environment
- High level of reliability, organization, and follow-through
- Good eye for design and photography
- Knowledge of general marketing industry concepts and most commonly used metrics (CPC bidding, CAC/CPA optimization, A/B testing, attribution modeling)
- Experience working with CRMs, various ESPs, and a certain level of HTML/CSS knowledge preferred but not required
- Strong quantitative skills and familiarity with web analytics and data visualization tools (i.e. Heap, Periscope)
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability, military or veteran status or any other basis protected under applicable federal or state law.