commercetools - we are:
- The competitive sort: We didn’t become the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS software company in digital commerce with nearly 100% year-over-year growth by sitting on the sidelines.
- Inspired: Continually exploring what’s possible — the innovators of headless commerce, the visionaries behind MACH — our patented tech has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software - and we are just getting started.
- Valued: Smart, strong, passionate individuals hailing from over 50 countries across the globe, speaking over 43 languages, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of caring.
- Driven: We push the limits, technology, and ourselves to retain the trust of some of the world’s leading and fastest growing brands every single day.
We are looking for a new addition to our Customer Success team to act as a link between the customer and the world's most modern e-commerce solutions. You will work closely with our support, product development, and sales teams to provide the best ways towards success for our customers. You will be accountable for nurturing the customer relationship and the overall account health post-sales acquisition. If you possess a deep technical understanding, a sales affinity, and the skills of an excellent communicator, we would love to meet you! Want to come up with great solutions for big brands and be in charge of multiple communication channels? Join us!
- Support our customers in making the best use of our MACH-based solutions
- Advise and guide our customers in developing their future technology and e-commerce stack on top of commercetools solutions
- Help understand the business value of new features for our customer’s business cases
- Plan, coordinate, and carry out strategic business reviews with our customers
- Collect and communicate customer input and requirements for new feature development into our Product teams
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to deliver expertise and help our customers to reach their goals
- Support our customers in growing their business on top of our solutions
What you need to succeed:
- 4+ years of experience in customer success, technical consulting, training, pre-sales, or other customer-facing tech roles
- Recent and relevant retail or e-commerce experience or insight
- A blend of business and technical knowledge to work with different types of customers
- A confident and convincing approach with a high degree of customer orientation
- Willingness to travel (approx. 25%)
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Structured and effective working style, both independently and in a team
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & learning environment
For US-based roles
🩺 Well-Being: 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
🌴 Work-Life Balance: Generous time off for personal time, vacation, parental leave, holidays, well-being, bereavement and volunteering
💰 Prepare For Your Future: 401k with company match
👐 Get Involved: Opportunities to join our Happiness Committee, Engage the Change DEI organization, Culture Committee, fitness challenges, artistic channels, and more!
💪 Our differences make us stronger
We believe that our diversity makes us a stronger team. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds - not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us better.
At commercetools, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to fair hiring practices regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
💲 Our target compensation for this role is $140,000-$160,000 OTE, but we are flexible based on experience and skill level.
Are you ready? Come grow with us!