commercetools - we are:
- The competitive sort: We didn’t become the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS software company in digital commerce with nearly 100% year-over-year growth by sitting on the sidelines.
- Inspired: Continually exploring what’s possible — the innovators of headless commerce, the visionaries behind MACH — our patented tech has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software - and we are just getting started.
- Valued: Smart, strong, passionate individuals hailing from over 50 countries across the globe, speaking over 43 languages, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of caring.
- Driven: We push the limits, technology, and ourselves to retain the trust of some of the world’s leading and fastest growing brands every single day.
We're excited to appoint a Reward People Partner to our dynamic and growing People & Organisation (P&O) team here at commercetools. The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing annual compensation and benefits benchmarks and providing metrics to the team to support data-driven decisions. This position will also work closely with our People Business Partners, People Operations, Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding.
You’ll take a hands-on approach to aligning our reward frameworks with market data, best practice and the company’s overall strategy.
If you’re experienced at driving the design and implementation of remote and distributed total reward programmes and concepts such as the annual salary review, variable compensation structures, pay frameworks and benefit plans, then we’d love to speak with you!
- Lead on the design and delivery of total reward programs based on business and user requirements; and aligning the People solutions for delivery to the business
- Provide expertise, advise and thought leadership to achieve organizational strategy and objectives in relation to our global compensation
- Undertaking salary benchmark exercises, shaping pay schemes and conducting research into senior/executive level compensation packages
- Researching and reviewing new work total reward trends and surveys to determine appropriate organisational pay structures as well as start up/scale up organisations
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the employee experience by designing new MVP’s of reward programs, and improving upon existing ones
- Partnering with commercetools Leadership to define a roadmap of reward topics and maintain this with Product Management principles
- Support the Business Partners in creating the specialized area people programs to meet their individual needs and support our annual salary and benefit rounds
What you need to succeed
- You will have 3+ years of experience designing and implementing reward frameworks, preferably focusing on a global/remote environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, able to gain a great understanding of our organizational goals and use these to drive great people experiences
- Previous start up/scale up experience as you'll need to drive organisation-wide change
- Outstanding verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to manage various stakeholders competing demands at the same time
- Proficient with the G-Suite (or related software) and previous experience of creating/formatting presentations and preferably also workshops with tools like Miro
- Knowledge of product principles and/or communication plans would be beneficial
We care about your Growth and Well-being
- ☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
- 💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
- 📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
- 🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
- ⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
- 🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse workspace with an open, international culture & learning environment
🔍 Are you looking for something else? Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.