commercetools - we are:
- The competitive sort: We didn’t become the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS software company in digital commerce with nearly 100% year-over-year growth by sitting on the sidelines.
- Inspired: Continually exploring what’s possible — the innovators of headless commerce, the visionaries behind MACH — our patented tech has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software - and we are just getting started.
- Valued: Smart, strong, passionate individuals hailing from over 50 countries across the globe, speaking over 43 languages, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of caring.
- Driven: We push the limits, technology, and ourselves to retain the trust of some of the world’s leading and fastest growing brands every single day.
As a Field Marketing Manager, you will create and execute B2B marketing campaigns to generate pipeline for the Commercial (Mid-Market) Sales Team. This is a highly collaborative role, working closely with both our internal Sales and Marketing teams to create successful campaigns that convert to wins.
- Plan, conceptualize, and realize all field marketing-related activities for the Commercial market (account-based marketing, regional campaigning, event marketing, webinars, etc.)
- Collaborate with our global team on online marketing campaigns with the overall goal to boost visibility, increase brand awareness, and generate opportunities
- Organize events within the region collectively with our Event Management team
- 2+ years of field marketing experience with knowledge in the e-commerce industry
- Background in marketing automation, event management, landing page and workflow creation, social media, and analytics
- Hands-on experience developing campaigns for target groups corresponding to market dynamics
- Strong awareness of market development, market segments, and demand in the market
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to reduce complexity
- Capability to influence and work cross-functionally at multiple levels
- Willingness to travel on occasion for internal and external events
- Sales affinity
- Previous experience in e-commerce or retail technology
- Experience marketing to C-levels in IT and business roles
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & learning environment
For US-based roles
🩺 Well-Being: 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
🌴 Work-Life Balance: Generous time off for personal time, vacation, parental leave, holidays, well-being, bereavement and volunteering
💰 Prepare For Your Future: 401k with company match
👐 Get Involved: Opportunities to join our Happiness Committee, Engage the Change DEI organization, Culture Committee, fitness challenges, artistic channels, and more!
💪 Our differences make us stronger
We believe that our diversity makes us a stronger team. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds - not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us better.
At commercetools, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to fair hiring practices regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
💲 Our target compensation for this role is $110,000-$120,000 OTE, but we are flexible based on experience and skill level.
Are you ready? Come grow with us!