commercetools - we are:
- The competitive sort: We didn’t become the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS software company in digital commerce with nearly 100% year-over-year growth by sitting on the sidelines.
- Inspired: Continually exploring what’s possible — the innovators of headless commerce, the visionaries behind MACH — our patented tech has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software - and we are just getting started.
- Valued: Smart, strong, passionate individuals hailing from over 50 countries across the globe, speaking over 43 languages, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of caring.
- Driven: We push the limits, technology, and ourselves to retain the trust of some of the world’s leading and fastest growing brands every single day.
The Solutions Developer is a technical member of the Solution Engineering team which assists in the distribution of our innovative eCommerce platform. This role offers you the chance to work with leading brands in retail and to disrupt the eCommerce market. You will work closely with the sales team to ensure that our reference demo meets the needs of those selling it.
- Assist the front-facing Solutions Engineering team
- Build components for demos, PoC's and mock-ups for potential new big enterprise-sized customers
- Develop and maintain Cloud Native solutions based on modern technologies and stacks (Cloud, CI/CD, Serverless, Integration Patterns, etc.)
- Assess business requirements and translate those into technical requirements and implementation components, in close partnership with the Solutions Engineering team
What you need to succeed:
- Professional experience as a Software Developer and/or Solutions Developer
- Solid knowledge of Node.js and React.js or Next.js
- Solid knowledge of Cloud Native software, DevOps, CI/CD and similar domains
- Basic knowledge of the eCommerce market and the business side of eCommerce systems, platforms and processes
- Analytic mindset and strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong English for working with international coworkers
Tech at commercetools:
We Are Open Source And Innovative By Design
🚀 We make rapid progress by being early adopters of React, Scala, and GraphQL
📋 We share & contribute to the open source community: https://github.com/sangria-graphql
⚙️ We <3 Automation and Machine Learning
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated staff
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & learning environment
For US-based roles
🩺 Well-Being: 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance for staff and dependents
🌴 Work-Life Balance: Generous time off for personal time, vacation, parental leave, holidays, well-being, bereavement and volunteering
💰 Prepare For Your Future: 401k with company match
👐 Get Involved: Opportunities to join our Happiness Committee, Engage the Change DEI organization, Culture Committee, fitness challenges, artistic channels, and more!
💪 Our differences make us stronger
We believe that our diversity makes us a stronger team. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds - not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us better.
At commercetools, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to fair hiring practices regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
🔍 Are you looking for something else? Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.