commercetools - we are:
- The competitive sort: We didn’t become the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS software company in digital commerce with nearly 100% year-over-year growth by sitting on the sidelines.
- Inspired: Continually exploring what’s possible — the innovators of headless commerce, the visionaries behind MACH — our patented tech has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software - and we are just getting started.
- Valued: Smart, strong, passionate individuals hailing from over 50 countries across the globe, speaking over 43 languages, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of caring.
- Driven: We push the limits, technology, and ourselves to retain the trust of some of the world’s leading and fastest growing brands every single day.
Based in Europe or on the US East Coast, we are looking for an accomplished professional responsible for the global enablement, development, and ongoing training of the global GTM team. The main purpose of this position will be to maximize the overall productivity of our GTM organization.
- Lead and further grow our existing Sales Enablement team as an integral part of our organization with with highly collaborative and humble mindset
- Train, develop, coach, evaluate, and monitor the sales teams performance inline with the company vision, values, objectives
- Implement and maintain a continuous learning culture
- Build, facilitate and monitor training sessions including modules, tools, and resources for ongoing learning with strong alignment to our sales methodology based on FM Command of the Message
- Collaborate with other departments such as PreSales, Marketing, Partner Management, and Customer Success in order to develop and/or adjust sales training material
- Serve as sales tools platform advocate and educator to assure adoption and utilization
- Own the overall onboarding of the GTM team
What you need to succeed:
- At least 5+ years’ experience in selling SaaS-based, complex Enterprise Software solutions
- At least 5 years of Sales Enablement experience of which a significant part as a leader
- Humble, collaborative mindset. Ability to build trust within the GTM org
- Excellent organizational, planning and management skills
- Ability to work and influence cross functionally at multiple levels
- Ability to prioritize requests and work the Enablement team to distribute tasks accordingly
- Strong business acumen, entrepreneurial thinking, and ability to influence others without formal authority- insubordinate, peer and supervisory positions
- Flexibility, readiness to work and travel within multiple GEO’s and time zones
What can you expect:
As a member of our U.S. team of commercetoolers, we are proud to offer the following:
- 100% coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and significant coverage towards dependents
- Generous time off package including PTO, parental leave, company holidays, sick time, and volunteer time off
- Compensation benefits including 401K company match and an annual professional development stipend
- Opportunity to make an impact within commercetools and our community by joining our DE&I Committee, Engage the Change, or our Culture Committee
- Opportunity to work with a major technology leader and disruptor in the growing e-commerce space
- Great team of smart, hardworking, and fun team members who work with a mutual respect and appreciation, take responsibility, and evolve together
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
For our Durham-based roles:
- Enjoy a flexible, hybrid working environment
- Newly updated modern office at the American Tobacco Campus in the heart of Downtown Durham
- Do you have a dog? We're a dog friendly office
- Kombucha on tap, coffee, tea, snacks, and catered lunches
- Semi-monthly team events
- Need a break? We have foosball, darts, ping pong, and a golf putting simulator
- Combination of individual work spaces and cozy meeting rooms
We believe that our diversity makes us a stronger team. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
At commercetools, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We hope to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people choose to do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing modern principles to ecommerce through both technology and company culture. We know success comes from the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!